Yes, this is my work life, but it is pretty central to who I am. I am a teacher. I always have been. I remember playing when I was a child... I'd line up all of my stuffed animals and teach them. When I headed to college, I thought I'd be a high school teacher. In college, that vision shifted to being a college professor. Eventually I ended up in industry... and I am still teaching. This passion has to do with my belief in the value of education, in the potential of people to learn and grow, and my deep need to share my knowledge and connect with others.
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Who I am
Yes, this is my work life, but it is pretty central to who I am. I am a teacher. I always have been. I remember playing when I was a child... I'd line up all of my stuffed animals and teach them. When I headed to college, I thought I'd be a high school teacher. In college, that vision shifted to being a college professor. Eventually I ended up in industry... and I am still teaching. This passion has to do with my belief in the value of education, in the potential of people to learn and grow, and my deep need to share my knowledge and connect with others.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment